Valve Regulated Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery EV12V42AH Black Color
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||42Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.8mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||12A|
• AGM-Acid Valve-Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Patent precise Terminal glue sealing & ABS Heat sealing
• Horizontal installation eliminate the acid stratification and
prolong cycle life
• Soft & hard connector with complete insulation and
maintenance access hole
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Low self-discharge rate
• High gas recombination efficiency (>99%)
• Excellent deep discharge recovery capability
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques ensure no
electrolyte leakage from case or terminals.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Cyclic Service Life
More than 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
SE and CB, HR Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5
years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
The batteries are manufactured using a range of terminals which
vary in size and type. Please refer to details as shown
1. After received product, please checked box damaged or not, if
find crack on battery body, cont-act with us and logistics, it
should be caused by boorish handle during delivery;
2. Don’t pull or shake terminal, otherwise, it may cause terminal
3. Battery is not allowed close to Tepid source or basked under the
sun for a long time;
4. Charge in the obturate container is not allowed;
5. No short circuit. Battery should be stored full of electronic
when not in need, and the battery should be charged every six
months in order to avoid the irreversible sulphation. When battery
case bursts or electrolyte leaks, battery should be changed lest
the acid corrosion.
6. No battery in environment with the acid gas.
7. When battery is used as the backup battery, be careful and check
it at regular time to avoid the damage battery.
Especially the battery beyond one year should be checked in time,
and change the less capacity and scrapped
battery(some batteries maybe have voltage butno current; some
batteries maybe have current but no voltage; some maybe have both
but less capacity:all these conditions cannot meet the work,reach
the power-on time. Do not forth small battery,cause the huge losses
8. Forbidden put battery in the fire, otherwise it will cause an
9. When battery cracks or leaks, please use cotton cloth clean it.
When skin contacts to the liquid, wash with fresh water
immediately. See doctor if serious.
10. No wash on the surface of the battery with the organic
The storage area must be clean, ventilated, dry and without direct
sunshine. All lead acid batteries lose capacity when standing on
open circuit because of self-discharge. The result is that the
voltage of open circuit is decreased, and the capacity also
decreased. The self-discharge rate is related with ambient
temperature. The self-discharge degree is smaller when the ambient
temperature is lower, otherwise is larger. Batteries should be
supplementary charged if they have been stored for six months or
the open circuit voltage is lower than 2.10V/Cell. The equalization
charge method should be adopted. All batteries, which are ready to
store, should be fully charged before storage. It’s suggested to
record storage time in periodic maintenance record and record the
time when another necessary supplementary charge should be made.
The quality certificates of Eos batteries record the latest charge
time of the batteries, next charge time can be calculated according
to this charge time.