Longest Lasting 12V 100ah Deep Cycle Battery Rechargeable for Solar
|Nominal Voltage||12V||Capacity||C10||100Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Nominal Capacity (C10)||100Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)||C5||80Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Dimension||Length 329mm||C3||75Ah (10.5V, at 25℃)|
|Width 174mm||C1||55Ah (10.2V, at 25℃)|
|Height 214mm||Internal Resistance||Approx. 6.5 mΩ (25℃)|
|Total Height 218mm||Max Short-duration Discharge Current||2000A(25℃)|
● Designed life for floating charge is 10 years(20℃);
● Special formula of grid alloys and lead paste, special
manufacturing technique, to make sure the high quality, high
performance and long life;
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● Low self-discharge rate.
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||57.5A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
●Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
Charging methods: maximum charging current 57.5A, constant voltage
Charging time: 15~20h; Temperature compensation coefficient:
1) UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
2) Telecommunication centre and based station
3) Medical equipment and system
4) Large-scale computer backup power
5) Solar or wind energy storage device
6) Emergency Lighting system
7) Alarm and security system
8) Other large energy storage device
9) Electric bike
10) Starting batteries of auto/automobile, and other vehicles.
• Sealed Construction
The unique construction and sealing techniques of the battery
guarantee leak proof operation in any position with no adverse
effect to capacity or service life.
• Electrolyte Suspension System
All batteries utilize an electrolyte suspension system consisting
of a high porosity, glass fiber material which in conjunction with
plates, totally absorb and contain the electrolyte.
• Gas Recombination
CGB batteries incorporate a built-in design that controls gas
generation and induces recombination of more than 99% of gases
generated during float or cyclic usage.
• Maintenance Free Operation
There is no need to check specific gravity of the electrolyte or
add water to batteries during float service life. In fact, there is
no provision for this type of maintenance.
• Low Pressure Valve Regulated System..
All batteries are equipped with safety release valves, designed to
operate between 1.5 and 6 psi (10-40kPa) and automatically reseal.
Hence, there is never an excessive accumulation of gas within the
• Heavy Duty Grids
Heavy duty lead calcium tin alloy grids provide an extra margin of
performance and service life in either float or cyclic
• Cyclic Service Life
More that 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep
(1) The valve regulated sealed lead acid battery is maintenance
free and without acid adding, any top cover opening is forbidden
(2)Battery should be charged once every 6 months after leaving the
(3)Checking the battery appearance before using, and avoid strong
vibration or mechanical damage.
(4)Recommend recycling using temperature 25℃ ± 5% , the battery is
strictly prohibited get wet in the rain and soaking.
(5)Battery installation and removal should be uniform stress,
stress at the shell should be part of the battery, avoid damage the
(6)If you need batteries in parallel, do not exceed three parallel.
(7) When used in multiple circuits, it must be according to battery
marks "+", "-" in order of priority and space cannot be less than
(8)Before you connecting with device, make it disconnected, then
connect battery positive to the devices positive, negative
connected to negative terminal, and fix the cable.