Recycle Nano Electrolyte Gel Filled Motorcycle Battery 5OPzS350
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||350Ah (1.80V @ 20℃)|
|Weight(With Electrolyte)||Approx. 27 kg|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged@20℃: 0.00075 Ohm|
|Max Charging Current||70A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 20 years according to
● Rubber separator with floating electrolyte technology;
● High strength ABS material for cover and SAN material transparent
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Best temperature of application (20±5℃);
● Special filter installation for acid fog proof;
● Transparent container, convenient to observe;
● Super long service life.
● Cable Television
● Electric Utility
● Alarm & Security system
● Control Equipment
● Medical Equipment
● Railroad Utility
● Photovoltaic System
● Alternative Energy System
● High Power Backup Supply
● The battery should be kept clean and dry. Wring tight the
acid-proof bolt, and cover it.
● The installation site should be kept clean and dry. With the best
temperature about 20 C, the battery room should be given
ventilation once weekly.
● No over charge or over discharge for normal operation.
● The temperature should not exceed 40 C in the usual use. No hot
feeling when touching the joint point and the terminal.
● The battery pack has high voltage, so direct contact or indirect
contact through wet objects with any conducting cable may result in
vital injury. The battery pack is energy-storing equipment, so
never short-circuit the battery pack during operation and
maintenance in any way.
● Only qualified and professional personnel are allowed to install,
operate and maintain the equipment.
● Using the batteries of the same model
Use batteries of the same model in the same set. Using different
models in the same set will damage the equipment.
● Acid-corrosion danger
No great impact shack and dump-age of the battery when handling and
operating. Otherwise, it may cause the leakage of the acid.
on mixing the acid, please wear the protections: face-guard,
acid-proof shoes, acid-proof glove, acid-proof clothes &
never have the acid spill on skin, eyes without any protections
& also no acid on equipment or floor.
● Heat kills batteries. Avoid installation and/or operation in
close proximity to heat sources of any kind. While the operating
temperature range is -15°C to 45°C, and ideal service life will be
realized when the battery is operated in an ambient temperature of
20°C (for cyclic service applications, a range of 5°C to 35°C is
● If the battery is to be installed in an air or water tight
container, ventilation must be provided. Batteries may generate
ignitable gases which must not be contained. Because of this,
batteries should not be installed near spark producing equipment.
● Battery life is dependent on its operating conditions. Please
refer to the life curves published in this Applications Manual.
These curves represent typical results under optimum operating
conditions. Actual life will vary greatly due to variability of
these conditions. To obtain optimum battery performance for standby
service, CGB recommends that within five years of use, the
batteries be replaced.
● Observe the external appearance of the battery. If, at any time,
cracks, deformation or other damage is found on the battery case or
cover, or if any leakage of the electrolyte is observed,
immediately replace the battery.