Electric Vehicle Rechargeable Deep Cycle Battery EV12V 28AH
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||28Ah (10.5V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.9mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||8.4A|
● General valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) battery
● AGM valve regulated sealing technology;
● Wide temperature scope of application (-15~45℃);
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● High sealed reaction efficiency, little loss of water, no need to
add distilled water or electrolyte, simple to use and maintain;
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
|Using Mode||Charging Voltage||Temperature Compensation||Max Charging Current|
|Standby Use||2.275±0.025V/cell (25℃)||-3.3mV/℃/cell||8.4A|
|Cyclic Use||2.45±0.05V/cell (25℃)||-5mV/℃/cell|
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from
battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not
understand the manual. It may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber
gloves.Sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order.
If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from
negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post
of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause
blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which
is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the
handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High
temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct