Low Self Discharge Rate 6V Marine Battery Deep Cycle Batteries
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||200Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.4 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||60A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● Flexible design for multiple installation space
● High strength ABS material for container & lid;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Applicable for UPS and EPS
● Low self-discharge rate.
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|
● Batteries should be recharged within the storage life or before
• Cyclic Service Life
More that 600 discharge/recharge cycles can be realized from CGB CB
and HR batteries, dependent on the average depth of discharge.
• Float Service Life
CB, HR and SE Series batteries have an expected life span of 3 to 5
years in float service applications.
• Self Discharge - Shelf Life
The self discharge rate at room temperature is approximately 3% of
rated capacity per month.
• Operating Temperature
CGB Batteries may be operated over a broad range of ambient
• Deep Discharge Recovery
The batteries recover their capacities even after repeated deep