Rechargeable Lead Acid Sealed Batteries 6V Sla Battery For Child
|Nominal Capacity (C20)||1Ah (5.25V,at 25℃)|
|Internal Resistance||Approx.55 mΩ (25℃)|
|Max Charging Current||0.3A|
● Designed life for floating charge is 3~5 years (20℃);
● No leaking, safe and reliable;
● Standing or lying down for using, convenient to transport and
● Flexible design for multiple installation space
● UPS & EPS system
● Banks & Financial Centre
● Hospital& Testing Laboratories
● Emergency Power Systerm
● Alarm & Security system
● High Power Backup Supply
1. More than 23 years battery manufacturer management experiences.
2. ABS Containers and Covers (UL94HB), UL94V-0 optional.
3. Excellent power performance, low self-discharging rate
4. A unique corrosion-resistant grid alloy ensures CGB batteries
have long service life
5. Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
6. Have ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, CE, UL, VDS Certificates.
7. Convenient for installation and operating in any position.
● Batteries should be stored in dry and clean warehouse which has
good air exchange system. Batteries should avoid direct sunlight.
Batteries should not be near to heat (such as radiator, the
distance should more than 1m). Batteries should avoid any toxic gas
and organic solvent.
● When the ambient temperature is less than 25℃, the longest
storage life is 6 months. If ambient temperature is higher, the
longest storage life varies as specified in below chart.
|Storage Temperature (℃)||≤25||26～33||34～40|
|Storage Time (Month)||6||3||1|